About the Conference
- Who can attend this conference?
This conference is open to all arts and culture administrators and professionals who are interested to know more about how digital and technology can evolve and change the cultural landscape and how the digital can be harnessed to reinvent the work we do to meet the new demands of the globalised world.
- What dates does the conference fall on?
The conference falls on the 7th and 8th December 2016.
- Is there a dress code for the conference?
The dress code for the conference is business attire on the first day and office wear on the second day.
- What is the programme outline for the 2 day conference?
Please refer to the programme outline where the conference schedule is listed, under Programme.
Registration and Payment
- How much are the admission fees?
The admission fee is $300 nett per person.
- Where and how do I register?
You may register online under the Register tab.
- When is the registration deadline?
The registration deadline is Monday, 5 December 2016.
- Is there group discount for registration?
- Is there a cancellation policy for registration?
No cancellation of registration is allowed. However, you may get a replacement to attend. Please refer to Question 10 for details.
- Am I able to transfer my registration to someone else in the event that I am not able to make it for the conference?
- Full Name
- Country (if not Singapore)
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Can I register and make payment at the National Museum of Singapore on the day of the conference?
We regret that there will be no on-site registration on the day of the conference. Walk-in registrations will not be accepted. Please register online and show the confirmation email / confirmation ID at the registration counter on the day of the conference for admission.
- What mode of payment is accepted?
Only debit or credit cards via an online payment system is accepted, unless otherwise stated. Please register here before proceeding to make payment.
- As a staff from a Government agency, can I make payment via e-invoice?
- I am not from a Government agency, but my organisation does process e-invoice. How do I make payment via e-invoice?
- When will I receive the confirmation email?
After submitting your details via the online system, you should receive shortly, a notification in your mailbox that your registration is being processed by the organisers. If you make payment for the registration fees via credit/debit card, you should receive your confirmation email within 3 working days.
Food and Refreshments
- Are meals provided during the 2 day conference?
There will be tea breaks provided throughout the conference, 2 tea breaks per day, however lunch meals are at participants’ own expenses.
- Are there any suggested F&B outlets located in the vicinity?
There are F&B outlets located around the museum within 5 – 10 minutes walk. Participants may also choose to patronise the shopping malls nearby such as Raffles City, Capitol Piazza, Plaza Singapura and The Cathay. Please see the vicinity map for more details.
Venue and Travel
- How do I get to the National Museum of Singapore?
National Museum of Singapore is located about a 5 minute walk from Bras Basah MRT Station and a 10 minute walk from Cityhall MRT Station. Kindly refer to the vicinity map for more information.
- Where are the nearby accommodations located around the vicinity of the conference location?
Please refer to the official and recommended hotels under the Accomodation page.
- My enquiry is not listed here, whom do I contact?